Note: Cell2Jack should connect directly to your home phone.
Your home phone has to disconnect from active land line which connects to local phone company.
1. For the first time setup, pickup your home phone (off hook) and you should hear "..warning phone is not connected..". Press "#*#" from your home phone keypad to start pairing.
Note 1: Cell2Jack's RED LED should start flashing and you should hear "..pairing.."
2. Activate Bluetooth on your cell phone and set it to search for new devices.
Note: It may take your cell phone few mins to find Cell2Jack. If fail, repeat step1 again.
3. When your cell phone find "Cell2Jack,.." ,select to connect.
Note 1: It may take your cell phone few tries to connect Cell2Jack. If fail, try again.
Note 2: If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000 (fours zeros). Do not be alarmed if your phone does not prompt you for a passkey, because many phones do not.
4. When your cell Phone finds "Cell2Jack.." and connects, the RED LED should be SOLID ON (stop flashing).
5. You should hear a dial tone from your home phone and Cell2Jack is ready to be used.
For more detail instruction, please visit .
My Cell Phone doesn't see Cell2Jack when searching for bluetooth devices
Note: Some old landline phone has option to select dialing mode (pulse or tone dialing). Please select tone dialing.