* Static noise: Please use 5V power adapter comes with your cell phone. Most of the aftermarket(cheap) 5V power adapter will introduce noise in audio.
* No Audio: If ringing and dialing OK but NO AUDIO, please make sure your cell phone audio's option is in "auto" or "Bluetooth"
* Audio too low or no ring: If your home phone comes with an external power supplier, please use external power. or you can download our PC utility to increase off hook power
* Broken Audio: - Update firmware and lower the MIC volume to min in setting. (Some Cellphone's Bluetooth MIC volume is set too high and cause audio distortion and echo. ) - Reboot your cellphone. Some version of cellphone( or APP)'s Bluetooth audio will be struck after on for a long period of time.
* Echo: Lower your cell phone Bluetooth audio volume to 25% after the call connected. You only require to setup once. Also, Bluetooth audio volume setting won't affect your cellphone normal audio volume.
If still have problem, feel free contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have ver 4.0 or higher (ver number is printed on the back of Cell2Jack), you can download our PC utility to adjust Mic, speaker volume, robot call block functions..... Click here to download PC utility